Kuberre Systems offers a work environment that is conducive to professional and personal growth.
With our exclusive focus the investment management vertical, we've earned our reputation as a top provider of innovative technology solutions and business process services.
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who can help us continue to deliver outstanding value to our clients.
SYSTEMS ANALYST (SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER)
Location: Wilmington, MA
Act as part of a quantitative/analytical team to deliver innovative solutions to the financial industry ranging from Portfolio Construction, Attribution, Enterprise Data Management, Workload Automation and Algorithmic Trading.
Specific duties include:
- Provide design and development support for object and relational modeling, data integration, business services, platform infrastructure.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and transform them into functional design and application solutions
- Work within all phases of SDLC including definition, requirements, analysis, design and coding of specific application or framework enhancements. test and deploy and work with outsourced partners to deliver application solutions
- Perform automation design and development and requirements analysis for new enhancements; conduct test strategy, system testing, and regression testing, UAT support, and production data integrity.
- Build investment management applications using Vision and Java and use Vision class design and development to support applications for the investment industry.
- Work with QA and Release Engineering teams on packaging, deployment, and automated builds;
- Author technical and application design documents; and conduct technical and application presentations to technical and business staff as required.
- Will use relational databases such as Oracle or Sybase and will utilize Tomcat, JBoss application servers, Linux, Unix, and Java or C# skills to perform object oriented design.
Master's degree (foreign equivalent degrees acceptable) in Computer Science, Information Science, Business Administration or related field of study and two years of experience developing business applications in all phases of SDLC (software development life cycle) environment using Vision, Java and JEE technologies, C#, .Net, SQL, XML, XSLT, DOM, SAX, HTML. Pre- or post-masters experience is acceptable.
Please reference #294109 when mailing resumes to: Human Resources, Kuberre Systems, Inc., 187 Ballardvale Street, Suite 195A, Wilmington, MA 01887.